Welcome to Jewish Stockholm Guided Tours
See for yourselves why Stockholm with its largest Jewish Community in Scandinavia is a dynamic and exciting choice for your next Jewish Heritage city visit.
Get a good introduction to Jewish and General Stockholm highlights, and hear about past and present Jewish life in Sweden.
- Visit Stockholms Great Synagogue with its beautiful folkloristic interior and Assyrian exterior.
- See the touching Holocaust Memorials over the victims related to the members of our Jewish Community.
- See the Raoul Wallenberg Monuments.
- Visit the most beautiful subway station famous for its history with a Jewish twist.
- Stroll through the charming narrow alleys of picturesque Gamla Stan – Old Town.
- See the first Synagogue, from 2019 venue of the new Jewish Museum, and hear about the Jewish settlement established in 1775.
- Watch the changing of the Royal Guard, at the Royal Palace, one of the worlds oldest.
- Visit the impressive City Hall, home to the world-renowned Nobel Prize banquet, and the magnificent Golden Hall stunningly decorated with eighteen million pieces of golden mosaic tiles.
- See the stunning view of the city from the bohemian South Island, near the location of the Orthodox Synagogue.
- Experience a beautiful ferryboat ride.
- Visit the spectacular Vasa battleship that sank on its maiden voyage 1628, located at the green Island of Djurgården.
- Visit the new “Bajit” -Home of the Jewish Community and Jewish school.
We will always find the Jewish perspective in your experience.